Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True... Aka Why I Started This Blog

          I can't say that I ever fancied myself the blogging type of person. As much as I love to write and listen to music, it has taken me quite a long time to connect the two. Now that I have finally smartened up, this is the outlet in which I connect all facets of music with my writing. As of now, there is no main purpose. I have no earthly idea what kind of posts I will have, other than the fact that they will be music related, obviously. I'm sure I'll post many music videos of current obsessions and long time favorites, the latest epiphany that I had while at a concert, or simply my opinion on the current happenings in the music world. We'll see where this new [clichéd] path takes me as I venture into the unknown world called my 20s.

"Sing with me, sing for the year
 Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear
 Sing with me if it's just for today
 Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away."
 -Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment